Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs are extracurricular, optional, fee-based programs offered at most elementary schools. BASE Programs serve elementary students beginning at 5 years of age. Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE.
Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity, and academic enrichment activities during out-of-school time. BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social-emotional development.
Beginning September 23, 2020, registration will occur on a first-come, first-served basis, where space is available. The 2020-21 School Year BASE Interest Form will remain open for the 2020-21 school year.
2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form and Registration Dates:
- April 16-27, 2021: 2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form submission window is open.
- April 28-29, 2021: Site-based lotteries will be conducted to determine enrollment if more interest than spots available are received.
- April 30, 2021: Notification of either acceptance into the BASE Program or placement on the waitlist.
- May 6, 2021: Acceptance deadline and $79 registration fee due. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- May 13, 2021: CampDocs registration invite links will be emailed to accepted families who have paid their registration fees.
Beginning May 10, 2021, registration will occur on a first-come, first-served basis, where space is available. The 2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form will remain open for the 2021-22 school year.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021: First Day BASE for in-person learners
Space is limited at each location each year. Due to safety guidelines for the 2020-2021 school year, we will be running at a reduced capacity.