Families must reapply each school year to receive the benefits
All families are encouraged to apply for free and reduced benefits for the 2021-2022 school year. By applying for free and reduced benefits families receive assistance and they help their child's school too.
Here's how. By applying:
- Your child’s school can receive additional funding to enhance the educational experience for all students.
- School fees can be waived or reduced. These include athletic fees, course fees and activity and field trip fees tied to curriculum.
- Students in grades 9-12 can receive assistance with post-graduation planning, scholarships, state and national testing (including SAT, ACT, Advanced Placement and International Baccalaureate), and post-secondary enrollment.
- Families can qualify for additional resources, such as medical, food and cash assistance.
- Families can receive support with community services, such as internet, gym memberships, passes to museums and cultural events.
- If approved, families automatically qualify for P-EBT.*
Families must reapply for free and reduced benefits each new school year. You will receive your eligibility letter in the mail or by email. United States citizenship or immigration status is not a condition of eligibility for free and reduced benefits.
Questions or for a paper application, contact email@example.com or (720) 972-4195
*The Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) program is a federal program created to provide additional funds for families to buy food when schools were closed/remote/hybrid learning model due to COVID-19. For more information visit www.colorado.gov/cdhs/p-ebt.