Community encouraged to attend virtual webinar
Supporting your child has always had its challenges, and during a time of constant change it feels even more overwhelming. We invite you to join us as district staff along with Cultures of Dignity co-founders, Rosalind Wiseman and Charlie Kuhn, host a conversation on strengthening family well-being and supporting children’s education in any learning environment - in-person, hybrid or remote.
- Strategies to create a strong foundation when there is constant change
- Concrete skills to increase family communication, especially in times of conflict and anxiety
- Tools to help your child’s wellbeing and create habits that foster learning
- How to strengthen the bridge between home and school
- WHEN: Wednesday, October 14 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Virtual webinar to be live streamed on the Five Star YouTube Channel. See video above for replay.
- Interpretation: Spanish interpretation available. Si requiere interpretación al español, por favor reserve su lugar para recibir instrucciones sobre cómo acceder la interpretación.