We can all save lives.
Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) is a course focused on reducing suicidal behaviors by providing innovative, practical and proven suicide prevention strategies. We believe that quality education empowers all people, regardless of their background, to make a positive difference in the life of someone they know.
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Adams 12 Five Star Schools offers monthly QPR trainings to our community at no cost. Anyone 18+ is welcome. Each QPR session is limited to only 40 participants, so spots can fill up quickly.
Visit adams12.org/QPR for more session dates.