Crisis Support Numbers
A number of external resources are available to support students in crisis:
Safe2Tell: 1-877-542-SAFE (7233)
- Provides young people a way to report any threatening behaviors or activities endangering themselves or someone they know, in a way that keeps them safe and anonymous.
Community Reach Center: 303-853-3500
- Provides mental health services and counseling for Adams County and the surrounding Denver area.
The Second Wind Fund: 303-988-2645 (Referral Line) 720-962-0706 (General Information)
- The mission is to decrease the incidence of suicide in children and youth by removing the financial and social barriers to treatment.
24-Hour Colorado Crisis Support Line: 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or Colorado Crisis Text: text TALK to 38255
- If you don’t know where to begin getting mental health, substance use or emotional help for yourself or someone you know—start here. We provide confidential and immediate support, 24/7/365.
24-Hour National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Trevor Project Hotline for Suicide Prevention for LGBTQ youth 866-488-7386
Additional resources such as information on youth suicide warning signs, parent talking points and additional outside support can be found at youthsuicidewarningsigns.org.