School Year BASE
As of 7/12/2021, the majority of our BASE Programs are at full operational capacity. We encourage interested families to still complete a 2021-22 School Year BASE Program Interest Form to be placed on the BASE Program waitlist. Waitlisted families are encouraged to secure alternate school-age care as the list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE continues to grow.
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Before and After School Enrichment (BASE) Programs serve elementary students beginning at five years of age. The BASE Program is an extracurricular, optional, fee-based program. Space is limited, and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE. Capacities are in place due to space availability and staff-to-student ratios. A lottery will be conducted as needed to determine enrollment if there is greater interest than the number of spots available.
Students in the BASE Program engage in a wide variety of activities and choices, providing students with opportunities to create, learn and grow through arts, physical activity and academic enrichment activities during out-of-school time. BASE activities allow students opportunities critical to their social-emotional development.
|Before School Program||After School Program||Full Days Offered|
|Opens at 6:30 a.m.||Closes at 6:00 p.m.||6:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
Our Before and After School Programs operate on normal school days. Full-Day Programs operate on non-school days. BASE Programs are closed on all district holidays and school closure days (i.e., snow days, emergencies).
2021-22 School Year Registration Fee:
$79 per child (non-refundable and non-transferable)
School Year Tuition Rates:
A deposit equal to one week of care will be required for each child prior to the start of the school year. All deposits are applied to the final week of care.
2021-22 School Year Registration:
School Year registration will take place on April 16-27, 2021, for all families. To indicate your interest in registering for the school year BASE Program, families need to complete the 2021-22 School Year BASE Program Interest Form.
Order of Registration:
- Current BASE families needing full-time care are given 1st priority.
- Existing BASE families (families who were enrolled and attending BASE as of March 13, 2020) needing full-time care are given 2nd priority.
- Current & Existing families needing part-time care are given 3rd priority if space is available.
Waitlisted Families needing full-time care, followed by part-time families if space is available.
- Waitlisted families must complete a new school year BASE interest form each year during registration to maintain their placement on the school year waitlist. Families on a waitlist prior to April 1 of the current year will have the first opportunity to register for school year BASE before new families if space is available.
- New families needing full-time care, followed by part-time families if space is available.
Submission of an interest form is not a confirmation of registration but an indication regarding your interest in utilizing the BASE Program. Once the BASE program has established enrollment numbers, you will be contacted.
Like previous years, families requesting full-time care will receive priority at each BASE site and enrolled first. If space is available, part-time families will be enrolled. Full-time is defined as utilizing the BASE program M-F. Part-time is defined as using the BASE program, either MWF or TTH. Variable and or daily drop-in schedules may be considered if space is available. Please contact your school’s BASE site director for more information.
Interest Form and Registration Dates:
- April 16-27, 2021: 2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form submission window is open.
- April 28-29, 2021: Site-based lotteries will be conducted to determine enrollment if more interest than spots available are received.
- May 3-11, 2021: Notification of either acceptance into the BASE Program or placement on the waitlist.
- May 5-13, 2021: Acceptance deadline and $79 registration fee due. Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Beginning May 17, 2021, registration will occur on a first-come, first-served basis, where space is available. The 2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form will remain open for the 2020-21 school year.
Wednesday, August 18, 2021: First Day BASE for in-person learners
Please contact the BASE Site directly for additional information.
2021-22 School Year BASE Locations & Availability
Space is limited and BASE Programs frequently have a list of families waiting for an opportunity to enroll in BASE. As of 7/1/2021, all BASE Programs are at operational capacity. We encourage interested families to submit a 2021-22 School Year BASE Interest Form to be placed on the waitlist.
|Arapahoe Ridge||(720) 972-5152|
|Cherry Drive||(720) 972-3310|
|Coronado Hills||(720) 972-5334|
|Cotton Creek||(720) 972-5357|
|Coyote Ridge||(720) 972-5795|
|Glacier Peak||(720) 972-5947|
|Hulstrom K-8||(720) 972-8961|
|Hunters Glen||(720) 972-5449|
|Mountain View||(720) 972-5537|
|Prairie Hills||(720) 972-8791|
|Silver Creek||(720) 972-3986|
|STEM Lab K-8||(720) 972-3377|
|STEM Launch K-8||(720) 972-7054|
|Thunder Vista||(720) 972-7323|