Rocky Top Middle School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
All bond improvements planned for Rocky Top Middle School were completed in Summer 2021.
2021: All proposed work listed below in building structure, building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Improve security camera system - COMPLETED
- Secured entrance vestibule - COMPLETED
Capacity / Overcrowding
Build a new school in the Anthem neighborhood to relieve overcrowding and address community growth *Population Relief - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems - COMPLETED
- Repair or replace music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems - COMPLETED
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives - COMPLETED