Prairie Hills Elementary School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
All bond improvements planned for Prairie Hills Elementary were completed in Summer 2021.
2019: Intercom upgrades as listed below in building systems/safety & security - COMPLETED
2021: All remaining work listed below in building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfort - COMPLETED
- Upgrade school intercom system to meet safety requirements - COMPLETED
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED
- Secured entry vestibule improvements - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment - COMPLETED
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.