Mountain Range High School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
All remaining bond improvements planned for Mountain Range High School were completed in Summer 2021.
Bond improvement work took place at Mountain Range High School in Summer 2020 and included:
- Installation of artificial turf practice field
2020: Turf work as listed below in school grounds - COMPLETED
2021: All proposed work listed below in building systems/safety & security, and renovations & remodels - COMPLETED
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade emergency response system - COMPLETED
- Improve security camera system - COMPLETED
- Upgrade one existing field to artificial turf for increased student use and decreased water and maintenance requirements - COMPLETED
- Add outdoor seating area - COMPLETED
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace arts program items such as easels, pottery wheels, kilns, drafting/drawing stools, airbrush stations, group work stations and A/V systems - COMPLETED
- Repair or replace theater and music program items such as instrument storage, practice rooms, risers & platforms, acoustic enhancements, auditorium components and A/V systems - COMPLETED
- Significant renovations to Five Star Stadium to address safety and ADA accessibility impacting all high schools - COMPLETED
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives - COMPLETED