Coyote Ridge Elementary School
Complete - New and improved! We're excited to say, your investment plan is now complete. This process was a collaborative effort. With your help, we're engaging and inspiring all students to innovate to achieve and succeed in a safe environment.
Playground improvement work was completed at Coyote Ridge Elementary in Summer 2021.
Previous bond improvement work took place at Coyote Ridge in Summer 2019 and included:
- New flooring upstairs and downstairs
- Updated security including a secured main entry vestibule
- Installation of a new HVAC unit
- Installation of new digital security cameras
2019: All remaining proposed work listed below in building structure, building interiors, building systems/safety & security, capacity/overcrowding, and renovations & remodels as well as rebuild failing entry wall as listed below in building structure - COMPLETED
2021: Upgrade playground as listed below in equipment & furnishings - COMPLETED
*Timeline for Instructional Upgrades is dependent on the specific upgrades selected by our school community. More information to follow.
- Rebuild failing entry wall to prevent water intrusion - COMPLETED
- Repair building structure and systems in the crawlspace - COMPLETED
- Replace failing flooring in critical locations - COMPLETED
Equipment & Furnishings
- Upgrade playground - COMPLETED
Building Systems / Safety & Security
- Upgrade heating and cooling systems for efficiency and more consistent temperature control for comfort - COMPLETED
- Upgrade fire alarm control system - COMPLETED
- Install digital security camera system - COMPLETED
Upgrade playground - COMPLETED
Capacity / Overcrowding
- Build a new school in the Anthem neighborhood to relieve overcrowding and address community growth *Population Relief
Renovations & Remodels
- Repair or replace specials (music, art, gym) program components such as wall panels, ceiling tiles, flooring and program specific equipment
- Each school is provided with funding for instructional upgrades that will be determined through a collaborative process with the school and community. Categories can include furniture, technology, space modifications, safety & security upgrades and specials/electives.