Vantage Point High School is an alternative high school that offers an individualized, student-centered program designed to serve students in grades 9-12 who are at risk of not graduating.
Vantage Point is focused on increasing student achievement and success through mutual respect, positive peer pressure and affective support systems in a safe environment. Students are able to start fresh academically with small class sizes and less social distractions, recovering credits to graduate on time. At Vantage Point, students have modified schedules to accommodate job or family schedules.
Teachers and staff at Vantage Point are committed to helping young people become productive, healthy, ethical and successful citizens who are prepared for post-secondary education and/or the workforce.
ASTAR: An Adult Supported Transition and Recreation Program.
Vista View: A program designed to keep students who are temporarily out of school connected to the educational process.
Discover Program: A concrete, skills-based program through which students learn and master positive social skills.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.