Stellar Elementary fosters a nurturing and collaborative learning environment dedicated to inspiring innovative thinkers through high-quality education, enrichment opportunities and unique community partnerships.
Stellar staff go above and beyond to empower children to own a dream and reach their star potential. Students receive rigorous, individualized instruction that meets every student where they are in their educational journey. Classroom instruction builds Stellar students to become accountable for participation and critical thinking through class and team-building techniques.
In partnership with parents, Stellar nurtures student independence and risk taking in a supportive, positive environment. Students are encouraged to set goals that reflect their passions, and students are celebrated along the way through a variety of recognition/award programs and positive behavior incentives.
Through classroom instruction, a variety of afterschool activities and service learning programs, Stellar shapes its students to become citizens prepared for the 21st century.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.