Silver Creek Elementary aims to achieve excellence both in and out of the classroom, providing opportunities for students to learn, grow and become positive citizens of the community and world.
All Silver Creek teachers are ranked as Highly Qualified Teachers and 88 percent hold a master’s degree or more. Teachers are committed to providing a high-quality, rigorous, meaningful and exciting education to all students. Dedicated staff work to provide differentiated instruction to support individual student needs and interests. As a result, the school consistently outperforms district and state results on standardized tests.
Silver Creek has an active parent community that works to support the school by providing countless volunteers for programs like Watch D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students), Crossing Guard and PTO. Together, Silver Creek students, parents and staff collaborate to exceed social, emotional and academic expectations in order to prepare students to become 21st-century learners and thinkers.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.