Meridian Elementary believes in challenging the status quo and thinking differently in everything it does in order to shape 21st-century citizens.
Meridian’s supportive staff and community encourage students to reach their potential. Teachers continually strive to improve practices and results, while creatively finding solutions to any challenges. In the classroom, students are provided opportunities to hone a variety of skill sets, including creative and critical thinking, communication, collaboration, leadership, use of technology, service learning and more. Meridian strives to cultivate these skills at developmentally appropriate levels for every student. As a result, Meridian has received many recognitions over the years for its high achievement results and growth.
Students at Meridian are taught to think, empowered to question and inspired to make a difference. These skills, combined with Meridian’s focus and commitment to exceptional learning opportunities, will prepare students for their future educational experiences and the dynamic world in which we live.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.