Coyote Ridge Elementary is dedicated to preparing students to be lifelong learners who strive to achieve their full potential.
Consistently ranked as a top performing school in Broomfield, Coyote Ridge works to meet the needs and enhance the strengths of all students. Staff collaborate to implement innovative and creative teaching practices through which students develop individual talents, critical thinking and technology skills.
Students actively engage with technology in their learning process. SMART and MIMIO boards are found in every Coyote Ridge classroom, and kindergarten and first-graders work with iPads to hone their technology skills at an early age.
At Coyote Ridge, staff, parents and students share the responsibility for ensuring that students achieve high standards, are globally minded and are prepared to positively impact an ever-changing world.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.