Century Middle School provides opportunities, expectations and support for each student to become a knowledgeable, open-minded, active and caring citizen of an ever-changing world.
Century participates in the International Baccalaureate (IB) – Middle Years Programme (MYP), which aims to develop internationally-minded, independent learners. The IB program challenges students to think critically, develop respect for different points of view, and embrace a lifelong journey of learning, hard work and academic excellence.
IB’s rigorous curriculum involves reflective thinking, both critical and creative, about ideas and behaviors. It includes problem solving and analysis, clarification and discussion of personal beliefs and standards, on which decisions are made and lead to critical thinking and action. Students get the chance to explore eight different subjects each year with an international perspective that applies learning to both the classroom and the real world.
School Demographics (Colorado Department of Education School Dashboard)
Step 1 of the enrollment process depends on your district of residence and desired school:
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend.
- In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend a Five Star District school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program.
- In extenuating circumstances in-district students can request a change of school assignment through the family-initiated school transfer process.
- Out-of-district families who wish to attend a school in the Five Star District can only apply for admissions via the Choice program as family-initiated transfers are only available to in-district families.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Enrollment Packet per family for your first student and a Student Information Packet for each additional student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.