Arapahoe Ridge Elementary joyfully engages all learners to be critical thinkers who are empowered to reach their highest potential.
Teachers at Arapahoe Ridge are highly trained — 80 percent hold master’s degrees — and, on average, have been with the school more than 12 years. Arapahoe Ridge staff work together to instill a deep love of learning in each student, while helping them grow emotionally, socially and academically.
Outside of the classroom, more than 200 students participate in Arapahoe Ridge’s afterschool activities, including drama club, choir, student leadership, book club and school newspaper. The school’s active Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO) coordinates several schoolwide community events, including a Halloween Trunk-or-Treat event, Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad and an annual Celebration of Learning.
Together, parents and teachers work to help students succeed in an encouraging, safe and engaging learning environment.
Kindergarteners must be 5 years old and first graders must be 6 years old on or before October 1. For exceptions, please see Superintendent Policy 5230.
- In-district families who wish to attend their boundary school can simply check their address on our boundary locator to determine which school their student will attend. In-district families who wish to attend a school other than their boundary school and out-of-district families who wish to attend an Adams 12 school can apply for admissions via the Choice Program during the specified timelines or directly with schools participating in the extended day kindergarten program. Applications for extended day kindergarten programs are accepted directly at participating schools.
- Pick up an enrollment packet at one of our school locations or download the forms below. You will need only one Household Information Packet per family and an individual Student Information Packet for each student.
- Complete your forms and gather the necessary documentation required as explained on Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet. A short list of documentation needed includes: Parent/Guardian Photo ID; Child’s Birth Certificate; Two Proofs of Residence; Immunization Records; and previous school information. Please refer to Page 2 of the Enrollment Packet for an extensive list of documentation requirements.
- Take your completed enrollment forms and all required documentation to your student’s school.
- Enrollment Packet (English - Spanish)
- Additional Student Packet (English - Spanish)
- Household Change Form (English - Spanish)
- Transfer Application (English - Spanish)
- Immunization Information (Elementary - Secondary)
Preschool Enrollment Forms
- For preschool enrollment forms please click here.