Welcome to the Adams 12 Five Star School District Records Request Web Page
Our mailing address is District Records, ESC, 1500 E. 128th Ave., Thornton, CO 80241
Our fax number is 720-972-4164
Our email address is email@example.com
1. If you are a parent/guardian or student (18 or older) requesting an official transcript and/or immunization record, and you or your student withdrew from school within the last year, you must contact the school last attended to obtain the records (click here for school contact listing). Official transcripts are $6.00 each.
If you or your student just graduated, are a previous graduate or withdrew more than a year ago, follow these steps to request the records.
- Fill out the Transcript Request Form and sign it. Students under age 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the form.
- Mail, e-mail, or fax the completed form to District Records.
- If you have questions about this process please see the Transcript Request FAQs.
2. If you are police, armed forces, a judicial or government agency, send your agency's request and a release form signed by the student (if over 18 years of age) to District Records.
3. If you are requesting records under the Colorado Open Records Law please follow these instructions.
- Click here to read our public records request policy
- Complete the Public Records Request form
- Submit the completed form by regular mail, e-mail or fax
- For employment records contact Human Resources at 720-972-4068
- For school records of currently enrolled students contact the principal at the school. You can find the principal's contact information on the schools tab on the Adams12 main page.
4. If you are an in-district school requesting out-of-district school records, please submit the Colorado Department of Eduction out-of-district school records request form.
If you have additional questions about requesting records, please contact us via email or fax.