The Adams 12 Five Star Schools exists so that the students it serves are well-prepared for the next stage of their lives and obtain the skills, knowledge and expertise to thrive in our world.
To engage and inspire all students to innovate, achieve and succeed in a safe environment by ensuring high quality instruction in every classroom, every day.
- Student Learning
- Professional Practice
- Collective Responsibility
- Increase the graduation rate
- Increase median growth percentiles to the 50th percentile or above
- Meet or exceed the state of proficiency data in reading, writing, math and science
- Create: mutliple pathways for student learning
- Strike: the 'just-right' balance between empowerment and accountability
- Build: strong community relationships