Good health habits help prevent the spread of the flu
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Practice other good health habits (get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food).
To download a PDF version of the poster below in English, click here.
To download a PDF version of the poster below in Spanish, click here.