Adams 12 Five Star Schools will conduct an Interest-Based Strategies Negotiations meeting at the Educational Support Center at 1500 E. 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO on Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Snowmass Conference Room.
This meeting is open to the public. For additional information contact Cindy Douma in Human Resources at (720) 972-4071.
- Check-In and Review of Norms
- Ice Breaker – Team Roles
- Team Time (TBD)
- Identify Topics:
- Budget Update (Provided by the Superintendent)
- Compensation Discussion Continued
- Review of Credit Experience Language – Item from 3/14 IBS Session for which
- Tentative Agreement was reached.
- Sick Leave Bank – Annual Reconciliation & Possible Language Modifications
- Stipend Analysis & Anticipated Future Costs
- How Teachers’ Time is Used – Story and Interests
- Confirm Scheduled Dates for Subsequent Sessions and Data/Information Required
Si usted desea esta información en español, por favor comuníquese con Gladys Fernández al 720-972-7105.