Transcripts and Academic Records

Updated on Fri, 04/07/2017 - 3:18pm

Former students may request a copy of your records. A transcript request may include a signed and sealed high school transcript, ACT/SAT/AP scores and an immunization record. Additionally, a student’s archived education record may include K-12 grades, enrollment history and immunization record.

Active students must go to their current school to obtain a copy of their education records.

GEDs and diplomas are not part of the student’s education record.

Use our online ordering system to request a copy of your records.

Once you're on the ordering site, please note the following information:

  • State and government agencies, higher education, and employers may request records regarding a former student by clicking on the appropriate icon. A signed authorization form must accompany the request.
  • Subpoena or Court Orders for Academic Records should be delivered to the current or last school the student attended. If records have been archived the request will be referred to the District Records Office.

You have already submitted an order online? Check the status, upload files and more in Order Tracker.