Your first step towards starting your employment begins with orientation. Please sign up for an orientation session. Once you have scheduled your orientation, please download the following new hire forms, fill them out and bring them with you to your scheduled orientation.
Please print the new hire forms single-sided on white paper only. Human Resources cannot accept double-sided forms.
- New Hire Forms Checklist (for reference only-not required to complete for orientation)
- New Employee Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- W-4 Form
- Colorado PERA Member Information Form
- Social Security Form
- Applicant's Oath
- I-9 Form : Identification is also required for I-9 verification at orientation. Your IDs will verify your eligibility to work in the United States. Please see a list of the acceptable forms of identification for the I-9 Form. Additional I-9 Instructions/Information (not required to print for orientation).
- Multi Form - Certified Staff (only CDE certified educators and CDE certified administrators print this form)
- Multi Form - Classified Staff (only classified employees print this form)
- Multi Form - For Non-Certified Administrator Staff (only non-CDE certified administrators print this form)
FINGERPRINTS: All classified and non-certified administrative employees MUST have your fingerprints taken in Human Resources before your first day of employment. Fingerprints are taken in the Human Resource Department just before or after orientation or between the hours of 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Certified staff will go through CDE, not Adams 12 Human Resources, for fingerprints.
EXPERIENCE CREDIT: Certified and classified employees may be eligible for work experience to advance them on the salary schedule. Information about experience credit will be provided at orientation.
Duration and Location of Orientation
Orientations are approximately 4.5 hours, and are held at the Educational Support Center:
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
1500 East 128th Ave.
Thornton, CO 80241
Orientation Presentation (students and coaches only)
Please view the online orientation presentation for students and coaches.