Summer Day Camp
District BASE Programs
Monday - Friday 6:30am - 6:00 pm
Students, ages 5-12, who live within the Adams 12 Five Star Schools' boundaries or are enrolled in an Adams 12 school are eligible to attend a Summer Day Camp Program. Please refer to the Superintendent Policies for additional information on eligibility for enrollment. (Please note that sites are licensed for specific enrollment capacities and may only accept registrations up to that number.)
Registration fee and/or daily/weekly cost may vary depending on site.
No additional activity fees. Price Includes:
- Activity fees
- Guest speakers
- 3 to 4 field trips each week
- Educational programs
- 2 satisfying snacks per day
- Fun, safe, quality environment for all children
Por favor consulta con tu escuela para obtener información español
For Financial Assistance, please call CCAP at 303/604-1043
Summer Camp Details
Adams 12 Summer Day Camp has earned a reputation for its success with first-time day campers by making the day camp experience an easy, fun-filled and memorable life adventure! Our expertise is evident in all phases of the camp experience.
You'll see it in the assistance we provide before camp, the care and attention we devote during the summer and our continued dedication to children enrolled in school BASE Programs after the summer season has ended.
- A comprehensive Parent's Handbook containing all of the information you'll need to make day camp preparations easy and manageable. From tips on how to prepare your child for the first-time day camp experience to what items your child will need to bring to day camp each day - Our Parent's Handbook covers everything!
- Parents of new-comers also appreciate the fact that our office, both onsite and at the Educational Support Center, are always available to answer questions and offer friendly advice. If you have a question, call us. We're here to help!
- As soon as your young camper arrives in summer day camp he/she is under the care and attention of one of our Staff members. These are child care specialists who work directly with our campers to provide exciting, safe and positive camp experiences.
- At least 75% of our staff are returning staff members experienced in meeting the needs of first-time day campers.
- Adams 12's Summer Day Camp is laid back and has a reputation of being a fun, friendly day camp where it's very easy to "fit in".
- The Day Camper Intake Form (completed before day camp by the parents) helps our staff address specific parental concerns and summer goals which increases the opportunity for a successful summer day camp experience.
- For a day camper to make a smooth transition to life away from home it's imperative that the child be busy throughout the day - morning and afternoon - involved in a program that's dynamic, engaging and a lot of fun. Our staff begins scheduling activities for summer early in the year to ensure that our day campers will get the best possible experiences Colorado has to offer.
- Talk to one of our staff about linking your child up with an interested older camper who can help to make your newcomer feel welcomed and accepted.
- Last, but definitely not least, Summer Day Camp creates opportunities for lifelong friendships to be formed and a setting for experiences that will last a lifetime.