What is KEEP?
The KEEP (Kindergarten Education Enrichment Program) is designed to provide a safe, nurturing environment, which enriches the social and academic growth of your Kindergarten student.
- KEEP will provide the necessary building blocks for the social growth of your Kindergarten student through the use of incentive plans, problem solving skills, and peer/teacher interactions.
- KEEP will provide a classroom environment that will support the District's Kindergarten curriculum, the Kindergarten class, and the District's Eight Traits of a Successful Student.
- KEEP will provide a safe environment that strictly adheres to all District, State, and local guidelines.
- KEEP will explore and encourage diversity through education and interaction.
- KEEP will teach, model, and expect all students to be respectful of themselves, others, and property.
Kindergarten Education Enrichment Program Sites*
* Programs offered are contingent upon enrollment and space availability at each school listed.
For addresses and maps, please visit the elementary school page.
- Riverdale Elementary
- Skyview Elementary
- Woodglen Elementary